5 Simple Steps To Better Sleep – Hypnotherapy in Ely and Newmarket
People will try all sorts of things to try and get to, and stay, asleep. I’ve met people who drink, smoke, eat, watch TV, listen to the radio, look on their phone and those who just lie there getting more and more frustrated about still being awake.
And without a good night’s sleep, everything gets much harder – we have less energy and feel less confident, our stress levels go up and we may eat to try and get hold of that missing energy and vitality.
So if you struggle to sleep then these 5 simple steps will set you up for starting to sleep better and better:
- Sort out your wind down – switch the TV off an hour before your sleep time to give your mind a chance to unwind. Read a book instead to tire your eyes and relax your mind (make it a real book).
- Set your alarm then turn your clock around – don’t fall into the ‘counting hours’ game (and don’t be tempted to have a quick check for messages on your phone).
- Go for a walk everyday – make sure you have used your body as well as your mind.
- Only use your bedroom for bedroom activities – so quit working or watching TV in bed.
- Write a to-do list well before bed – you won’t forget it so you don’t need to think about it.
Of course there are many factors involved in sleeping better and better yet putting these foundations in place will be springboard you can use to drift deeply and irresistibly into a wonderful, refreshing sleep night after night.
Hypnotherapy Ely & Newmarket
Struggling with anxiety, stress, worry and fear and need some help? Find out how I can help with a Complimentary Hypnotherapy Strategy Session. Learn more here: Appointments
Find out what dozens of other people have said after their hypnotherapy sessions with Dan: Hypnotherapy Testimonials
And check out these powerful hypnosis downloads that can start helping you right away with anxiety, confidence and more: Hypnosis Downloads