Reduce & Manage Stress with Hypnotherapy
Are you stressed out? Does it just feel like you’ll never be able to get everything done on time? Does it make your head ache and mind feel overwhelmed and exhausted?
Unmanageable stress is becoming more and more of a problem as we all try to cope with ever increasing demands on our time and energy. It can be easy to feel simply overwhelmed by the amount we need to do, whether it is work deadlines, family commitments, social pressures or some other addition to that endless list of demands.
Recently I was visited by someone who told me he had become trapped in his stress and the demands of his work and social life. He felt so overwhelmed and anxious he couldn’t concentrate on one task at a time because he was so aware of the other things he needed to get done. His confidence was suffering and his mind just felt fuzzy all the time.
After just a few sessions of hypnosis, NLP and time line therapy, his head felt clearer, his memory and confidence had improved and he had seen his whole life become much more organised.
Reducing The Stress Burden
I’ve previously written about stress and some of the things you can do to alleviate it such as exercising, relaxing and cutting down on alcohol and smoking.
And recently I’ve been re-reading an excellent book called: ’Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff…and it’s all Small Stuff” by Richard Carlson.
Some of the suggestions in the book I found most useful were:
- Ask yourself the question: ‘Will this matter a year from now?’
- Remember that when you die your ‘in-box’ won’t be empty.
- Many of the things you are thinking of as ‘big stuff’ are really just ‘small stuff’ that you are turning into big stuff.
- Decide consciously which battles are worth fighting and which are better left alone.
- Remember life is only a test – had it been a real life you would have been instructed where to go and what to do!
- Everyone has their own set of ideas with which to evaluate life and our ideas don’t always match those of other people.
And perhaps most importantly:
- Don’t sweat the small stuff…and it’s all small stuff.
Help To Deal With Stress
Has the stress level in your life become unmanageable? Imagine how good it would feel to be able to manage the demands of your busy life with a sense of balance, confidence and control so you knew you could handle anything that comes your way.
Hypnotherapist & Coach
Reduce and Manage Stress Hypnotherapy Ely, Cambridge, Newmarket
Struggling with anxiety, stress, worry and fear and need some help? Find out how I can help with a Complimentary Hypnotherapy Strategy Session. Learn more here: Appointments
Find out what dozens of other people have said after their hypnotherapy sessions with Dan: Hypnotherapy Testimonials
And check out these powerful hypnosis downloads that can start helping you right away with anxiety, confidence and more: Hypnosis Downloads